6.9.13

PLAYLIST: CHANGING TIMES + BONUS PARAGRAPHS AND PHOTOS



House Of Gold - Twenty One Pilots
King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men
20/20 - Pupil
U.F.O - Coldplay
Gimme Twice - The Royal Concept
Submarines - The Lumineers
Keep On Walking - Passenger
Start Anew - Beady Eye

Hooray for new posts! I finally got around to finishing my September Playlist and I hope you guys enjoy listening to it as much as I had fun putting it together.

I just downloaded The Lumineers' album and it is amazing! If the sun and the rain had a baby, this album would be it. Well, technically, rainbows are the sun and rain's babies so I guess The Lumineers are made of rainbows. 

It's been a great few weeks, although, I'm still having trouble forgetting things that I should. I find myself reminiscing at odd moments of the day and that isn't doing me any good. It's really difficult to keep the unwanted flashbacks buried inside my head. They're like bugs you thought you've killed, but, they aren't really dead and they just come back to crawl between your cracks.

[I think I need an infinite supply of insect repellent for the odious pests.]


On a better note, I got my own Fujifilm Instax Mini 8!!! 



To celebrate the welcoming of Bambi [yes that is the name of my instax I really like naming things okay] here are a few of the polaroid photos from my friends.

clockwise from top left: Geri and I, Lissy took that photo during our Algebra period (oops); with Christina after we had our "blogger photoshoot" ; with Geri again (same day haha); the last one with Jorelle, my babe when she pulled me in her classroom for a random photo

I hope I can capture really worthwhile photos with Bambi. After all, she's just a one-take shot, what with the film being quite pricey and all.

To put an end to this post, I'll go with the monthly realization thing I'm going for: I'm not expecting September to be any better than August. The only thing I can do is float along the river and not fight against it's currents because that's when shit starts to happen. No one will help you clean up once the putrid evidence of said shit begins to appear and that's another mess in itself. Better to just go with the flow than crap all over yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment