13.7.13

WANDERING


Life's been pretty great. I don't feel like I'm suffocating that much anymore. Writing the things I appreciate everyday is helping me out quite a bit. Making time for my friends (and the weird things we do) is sort of what keeps me going.

Yesterday, we had a half-day off school and I spent it in Sam's house! We had a really hipster phtoshoot (mine was a fail) in a park near her house. I now know what it feels like to have photos taken of you in public, while you're in a skirt.


Jabs being her pretty self, having a moment with a flower. She has a blog too, which is pretty great so check it out!
Christina and Lia! Unfortunately, Lia doesn't have a blog, but, we're trying to convince her to make one.
Sam, cutie! She made this abundance of jpegs happen.





























I'm the reason people kept looking at us weirdly. They probably thought I was drunk or something.

1 comment:

  1. hello fancy ballerina :) i am commenting as you expected (i think) i have nothing to say but, your blog is nice :(( huhu okay bye

    ReplyDelete