9.5.13

PLAYLIST: DRAINING SUMMER



Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
We're Going To Be Friends - The White Stripes
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
Kids - The Kooks (MGMT cover)
Buckets of Rain - Bob Dylan
Good People - Jack Johnson
All My Loving - The Beatles
Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club


I'm having a miserable summer, tbh. I have no money, no food and no friends. Who am I kidding, that's actually normal wey hey. 

So anyway, this playlist consists mostly of oldies. Ahaha I'm so cool that way jk. I haven't really been discovering any new songs lately because I'm too busy practicing old ones on my ukulele. I named my ukulele Marley, after Bob Marley. *duh* See:


Yup, the cool one with the awesome personality, that's Marley. And the bleh one next to him is me. Oh you can see Sulley and a little bit of Finn and Jake in the background. 

   Thirteen more days to my birthday, holy asdasjkhj.

No comments:

Post a Comment