1.5.13

HELLO FROM MY BED


Again, I must call myself out for being a horrible blogger. I'm so sorry. I have no excuse for not posting anything, so I'd rather not talk about it.

I changed my blog address and title yaaayyy. I don't know why I did it, I just felt like I needed the change.

The humdrum summer of an almost fourteen year-old with internet access is pretty much the only topic I have. Deal with it. Hahaha.

I watched and re-watched loads of movies all month. It is becoming an unhealthy obsession. Literally unhealthy. I've been sleeping at 8AM and waking up at 3PM. Yeah, you can tell that I got sick. I'm still sick. Here we go again with my tiny nose issues. Anyway, I've watched 16534716257 movies and these are a few:

Roman Holiday (1953)
Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)
Manhattan (1979)
Chances Are (1989)
Lost in Translation (2003)
Becoming Jane (2007)
Beginners (2010)
Somewhere (2010)
Submarine (2010)
The Help (2011)
Midnight in Paris (2011)
My Week With Marilyn (2011)
Celeste and Jesse Forever (2012)
Ruby Sparks (2012)


If you haven't watched some of these, YOU SHOULD.

The one remotely exciting thing that happened all summer was a three-day trip to the beach last week. It was refreshing to get away from the internet for a while. I'm kidding. But, it was still a great weekend, even without Tumblr and YouTube. The weather was really good and the sea was welcoming, except for a few jellyfish who didn't want me there. They could've asked nicely instead of stinging the hell out of my left hand. 

Other than that, I've been living in my bed with the internet as a substitute for social interactions. Let's pretend my laptop can provide me with the adequate amount of love and comfort that people can get from each other. To be honest, I'm having trouble with this whole functioning-human-being thing.

I am now aware that it is 6AM on the 1st of May. It's officially my birthday month. I'm turning fourteen in twenty-one days. That is depressing.




4 comments:

  1. BECOMING JANE UGH ASDKHASDJA I WANNA CRY JAMES MCAVOY HOLD ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there alexa my dear haha OMG CELESTE AND JESSE FOREVER *drowns in a ocean of tears* hehe IMY xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's actually pretty accurate. IMYT huhu we should have a movie marathon or s/t.

      Delete
    2. Yes we should I hope this plan actually happens though not like our other plans haha :)

      Delete