26.5.13

14








Birthdays aren't really my thing. I don't do well with my birthday and I'm a rubbish gift-giver when it's yours. Overall, my feelings about celebrations of birth are more like: ewithewiuhEHGUIERhRWKEH.

The 22nd was cool, I guess. We went to Star City and I rode this ride four times straight. It was the Frisbee ride which threw you about 90 degrees to the left and right while having the main thing spinning around. The first two times were lovely, the third was okay and the fourth time was hell.

We had shawarma rice as really late dinner. I'm pretty sure it's the best shawarma rice in the world, I'm not even kidding. Of course, I wouldn't tell where it is cause it's MIIINE!



I was with two of my sisters (three if you count my sister's girlfriend), my brother, my nephews, my cousins and my sister's friend and her sons.


Overall it was a pretty good birthday. I guess I thought it would feel different but, nothing's really changed. In any case, no matter how much I deny it, I am fourteen years old. Fourteen f-ing years old. That sort of sucks, tbh. I'm considered too old for my childish endeavours, yet, I am still juvenile for more "grown-up" matters. I'm really everything in between. And I'm not exactly walking a straight path here. I am lost, unsure of the steps before me. Despite the blindfold covering my eyes, I have to learn to take things one foot in front of the other.


- - -


I edited my about page if you'd like to take a peek.





No comments:

Post a Comment