3.9.12

9.3.12


So, today, my friends and I were drawing brain structures and what make up most of our thoughts. I decided to post a remade one of mine. Forgive my crappy excuse for a brain. I am in no mood to draw a pretty one.

Here it is:


Well, what do you think? Isn't it a fine brain I've got? Note the absence of love life. I'm not thinking about that. I mean, I try not to. Anyway, enjoy making fun of my brain.

Exams are coming up. Next week. I'm still here making no effort whatsoever to actually pass a subject. I can practically smell the failure. I'll just have to be lucky enough to make the correct guesses.

I've made up a list of books I'm salivating after. Now, if I had the money, I'd have bought them months ago. Unfortunately, I haven't got cash with me at the moment. Wait, I actually do, it's just that I spend it all on McDonald's. I am such an infant.

The Family Fang by Kevin Wilson
Let's Pretend This Never Happened (A Mostly True Memoir) by Jenny Lawson
Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward
Swamplandia! by Karen Russell
The Buddha in the Attic by Julie Otsuka
When the Emperor was Divine by Julie Otsuka
In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

Can anyone out there please buy these books for me and send them my way? Please? I'm in desperate need of new books.

So yeah. Goodbye for now, my online journal that people can view (now that I think about it, that's just creepy.)

2 comments:

  1. So how much is the books???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno. Depends on where you buy them and whether they're hardbound or paperback. :)

      Delete