5.9.12

AWKWARD WEDNESDAYS






Mad mad mad. I am in absolute conviction that I am going mad. I am mad and mad. There are two different mads. The first, when you're angry. The second, when you're insane. I think I am both. I dunno really. It's not as if I'd had much time to think about things like that.

I am experiencing a famine of sorts. A famine of things to blog about. Although there is a battle going on behind my eyes, most of those things are personal and not really blog material. I am living in no adventure and my current status is that of an awkward thirteen year-old. I'm sorry if this blog is infinitely boring.

Wednesday is the most awkward day. I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy that I'm halfway through one hell of a school week, or if I'd get irritated that it's only the middle of the week but it had felt like a long time. I am in a love-hate relationship with Wednesday at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment