29.8.12

SICKO

I've been feeling sick lately. Not the fever and colds kind. It's more like when you eat a lot of cake or drink chocolate milk too fast, then you get all queasy and suddenly throw up. Just sick. Of everything. But, no, I'm not about to kill myself. Way too many things I have to do first. And suicide isn't really my thing. But it's normal, I think, for people like me to feel fed up of life, for the most part. It's sorta like a super power for teenagers. We could be called The Injustice League. Because of reasons. Well anyway, enough of my nonsensical sentences.

Here are the songs I'm currently listening to:

Oh My God - Ida Maria
Fool - Cat Power
Carried Away - The Kooks
Holiday - Vampire Weekend
Mouth Drum - French Cassettes
Someday -The Strokes
Golden Sea - French Films

I just discovered Ida Maria last week. She is lovely and she's got a beautiful throaty voice. Oh My God is the perfect translation of how I feel most of the time.

I wish I'd have a sunnier disposition, but sadly, I don't think I'll develop that until after I become a grandmother. Grandmothers should be nice and friendly, therefore, I will stop hating on the world when I get grandchildren.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD I LOVE THE KOOKS, VAMPIRE WEEKEND AND PHOENIX. HEH. -The person who asked for your URL awhile ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hey hey why you on anonymous? =)) Anyway, they're some of my favorite bands, but, Phoenix is my most favorite by far.

      Delete