3.7.13

PLAYLIST: ALWAYS TIRED


Carried Away - Passion Pit
So Nice So Smart - Kimya Dawson
When Did Your Heart Go Missing - Rooney
Bookends - Simon and Garfunkel
Dead Hearts - Stars
Where Are You Now - Mumford & Sons
Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol
Broken Chair - Chris & Thomas
Open Season - High Highs

I finally quit procrastinating long enough to make a new playlist!

June blended into July so quickly that I never noticed it approaching. I am feeling both happy and sad. I've never experienced an outburst of endings and beginnings quite like the present. I'll most likely write a post about that this week. Look out for that one (it's sure to make you laugh!)

Anyway, enjoy my gloomy-ish happy-ish July playlist! I can honestly say that Broken Chair by Chris & Thomas is probably the best song for all the lonely kids. It's very personal to me because it truly captures what I've been trying to convey for the past year or so. Take care of that song.

- - - 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment