18.12.12

12.18.12






Photos by Lissi Tan-Palanca. I hope she doesn't mind that I stole them. Nyahaha.

I'm posting this because Sammy requested me to update my blog.

Today was the last day of school for the year 2012. I can't say it wasn't fun. Although it turned sorta ridiculous at times, like for example, when nuns suddenly danced with parols. My God. That was hilarious. Today was also the last day of exams. We had our test in Algebra yesterday. I'm going to fail, I just know it. I am not being pessimistic at all. Actually, I'm quite the opposite. I've been optimistic since last week. So that's cool.

I am feeling mildly dejected. It's probably because I won't be seeing another human for three weeks. Family members aren't considered human. They suck out your soul. Anyway, I really hate last days. They make me feel so melancholy and I would have trouble sleeping for a week. I get really overwhelmed about how I could miss a group of people so much. It's only been a few hours into Christmas vacation and I just want to go back to school. What can I say? Annoying people grow on me.

So over the course of the next few weeks, I will be updating about boring events and realizations that I will be having during the break. Let's all thank God that I just bought Emma by Jane Austen so I'll probably be posting about that soon.

7 days til Christmas
3 days til The End of the World

No comments:

Post a Comment