29.11.12

I AM WEIRD




This is my attempt at being vain. I am a failure to all of vanity's big believers. I'm sorry.

I am in my room, trying to keep real quiet because I am currently hiding from my family and the visitors. They all think I'm asleep so I'm doing my best to encourage their belief. Anyway, the past few days have been overwhelming. I'm not really used to feeling so happy. The lovelife progress made this week was more than I expected. I hope she's not reading this, otherwise I'd be very embarrased. And I would be more than my usual amount of awkward next week.

Caribou and Le Loup are doing a very good job of taking over my playlist. Listen to some of their other songs. Caribou makes me feel in love. Ha-ha.


If anybody wants to get me a Christmas gift, here's my list:

1. FOOD
2. An abundance of origami paper
3. A good non-shitty book
4. A really long letter with lots of effort put into it.
5. Stuff you think I might want, related to fandoms etc..

I am the easiest person to give a gift to. Just give me cute shit and I'm cool with it.

2 comments:

  1. Shit man,, i dont really know what to get you.. im assigned to get you a gift for class exchange gift... gabby d. told me to go here and check whatyou like but it seems really hard to get you something.. so what? just tell me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me a shitload of food and I'm cool with it. I'm sorry, I can't really think of anything right now. Maybe you could get me a unicorn stuffed toy? I'd be pretty happy with that. Or it could be a panda. Anyway, thanks for trying to make an effort. I really appreciate it. Anything would be fine, ya know.

      Delete