20.10.12

PLAYLIST: SOMEWHERE TO BE


Call Your Girlfriend - Barcelona (Robyn cover)
Beach Baby - Bon Iver
Skin, Warming Skin - Laura Gibson
Lily - The Dodos
Miss You - Foster the People
Petite Roses - Diane Cluck
I Found a Reason - Cat Power
Naive - The Kooks
Rome - Phoenix
I've got somewhere to be and that somewhere is in your heart!

Sorry for that random outburst. Anyway here it is, my playlist for October. I've been feeling down, hence the mostly depressing songs. Especially Beach Baby, oh my God. It's the epitome of my gloomy music. I love Bon Iver for it. Barcelona's cover of Robyn's Call Your Girlfriend is perfect in every possible way. Laura Gibson is my latest discovery. Her songs, Hands in Pockets and Spirited are also great. Thank God the world is able to produce people like her.

I hope you enjoy this playlist as much as I do. It's great for when you feel alone and you just want to cry. Most of the music I listen to are like that. So, if you are ever in need of sad songs, feel free to check out my playlists.

No comments:

Post a Comment