2.10.12

10.2.12


The only reason I'm updating is because I feel like it. I'm warning you though, if you do not want to become a lot bored-er than you already are, stop reading this post. But, if you think this meager blog is interesting enough for you or if you just want to amuse yourself with the way I write my shit posts, then, by all means, my friend! Read on!

So, it's the second day of October and I am hoping that this month would be better than the last one. Although, I do not think that is possible due to fact that report cards will be given on the 13th. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm wishing for high grades since I already know that that is impossible for me to achieve. Okay, maybe not impossible. I just lack the effort, that's all. Anyway, enough of my stupid rambling about things that you, dear reader, do not give a shit about.

THE MARK OF ATHENA IS OUT TODAAAY!! Let's all be unicorns and roll on glitter and cotton candy together!

I know this doesn't count as my writing nonsense, but, I just have to type it in here. I wrote a letter to a friend and this is part of it that I found absolutely hilarious: "I like turtles. I don't like love because it hurts people even though it's not supposed to." I really have no clue why I find that funny. I realize now that it's pretty depressing. Oh God, I am weird.

I have been told that I am an ineffective hacker. I hacked my friend's Twitter account and they figured out who it was before I even got to tweet the good stuff. Most probably because I am the only hacker that would post geeky things like "I AM A DARK WIZARD, A SUPPORTER OF VOLDEMORT!!" and "My identity!! It has been compromised!!" <---- the actual fucking tweets. And, according to my friend, I "type weirdly." I told her I just type the way I write. I actually capitalize the first letter of the sentence and I use punctuation marks. I also rarely use shortcuts. I will have to formulate a way to cover up my hacker flaws and become the perfect hacker! Although, that would mean giving up my grammar and spelling values.

Okay, I'm ending this blog post with another funny GIF:


1 comment: