23.7.12

SOMEWHERE ELSE


Mom says people just come and go. Maybe, you were meant to be that one person who'd go barging in my life, teach me a tradgic lesson and walk away forever. And maybe, you're going to come back. We'd meet Someday in Somewhere Else and catch up, sipping drinks in the sun. And maybe, you're just going to disappear. I'd forget about you and go out in the world to live my life. But then, you'd come back to haunt me. My dreams of you with the light reflecting in your eyes, they'd be dug up from a corner of my mind when my hands are aged and laced with the wrinkles time has a habit of leaving behind. Or I don't know. I'm not sure. I wouldn't like to pretend I've got everything figured out. I still don't know the questions to my answers. And I have no clue of what I ever did to let you go. I say I'm fine, pretty great actually. And that's when you leave. You nod and turn. I have my last look at you and then you're gone. But, I have hope. Maybe Someday. In Somewhere Else.


1 comment: